What is different about...

Fit Five Tribe?

When it comes to establishing healthy lifestyle habits, most people are so confused by all the information available that they don’t know where to start.  Fit Five Tribe helps people navigate the confusion so healthy living can be simple and fun.

 We know that it is hard to establish the right habits when those habits are not enjoyable.  But if you can enjoy the habits you are building, then your habits start working for you.  Before you know it, you are the healthy, inspired person you want to be.

Fit Five Tribe is a small team of fitness professionals who are inspired to help people live healthier, happier lives.  We have helped thousands of people become healthier and more adventurous.  Fit Five Tribe was created because we grew tired of helping people simply lose weight. Since we’ve started, we have helped dozens of companies and thousands of people find a better, healthier, and happier way of living.

As a Fit Five Tribe member, you will learn to eat clean with your weekly FFT Meal Plan. Once you choose your calorie level, each week you will receive an eating plan, shopping list, and cooking instructions.  With this meal plan, you will be able to prepare your food for the entire week.  To minimize your grocery bill and minimize time shopping and cooking, the FFT Meal Plan will have you eat the same meals and snacks for the week.  Why do this?  Because we have found people are most successful with this approach than anything else we’ve tried.  Most people who give the meal plan an honest try end up loving how much time and money they save.

Access to the exclusive FFT Facebook Group will also be available to members. We will provide all the tools necessary to be successful. And we promise to keep it simple and fun. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to start a new journey.

So What Are The Fit Five Habits?

Eating real food can do wonders for your health and fitness, but it can be hard to do at times.  Get a plan and make it simple.

You don’t have to exercise everyday.  Sweat 3 to 4 days a week.  Make it fun, challenging and engaging.

You should drink about 96 ounces of water everyday.  Getting hydrated helps your mood, sleep, energy, and hunger.  

You can’t kill yourself to live.  Make time to do nothing.  Plan to rest before you sleep.  Let your mind and body fully recover.

Don’t make yourself crazy trying to be perfect.  Live a healthy lifestyle 90% of the time.  The other 10%…that’s up to you.  The goal is to live well, not to live perfect.

$9/month for Weekly Meal Plans

Buy Now